Medicaid/Nursing Home Matters
Dan’s Elder Law practice helps families protect assets so that their loved ones may receive the best possible healthcare – whether this means staying in the family home or receiving a higher level of support and medical care that can only be provided in an assisted living or nursing facility.
With successful Medicaid approval results in Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Gloucester and Ocean Counties, Dan knows how to help families navigate the Medicaid application process. Dan also reviews facility admissions contracts so that family members do not unintentionally accept personal liability for the care and cost of their loved ones.
Dan practices Elder Law in the following areas:
- Medicaid and Disability Planning
- Asset Protection
- Guardianships (Contested and Uncontested)
- Nursing Home Admissions Contract Review & Placement Guidance
- Deed preparation and Transfer
- Life Estates
Please also note:
- A diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s’ Disease or any other form of dementia does not automatically bar an individual from establishing or changing an Estate Plan (Power of Attorney, Living Will, Will or Trust); and
- Dan guides clients through the entire Medicaid application process with short and long-term planning strategies to maximize asset protection while working within the current Medicaid rules.